[Harp-L] Hohner Auto Valve Harp

Being very new here and at harps, I need some info on a harmonica that I have. It'd a Hohner Auto Valve Harp 105/40A. It is at least 20 years old and is in good working condition. Can anyone tell me what it might be worth and is there any sort of market for these? Is older better? What are sort of music are they used for? Any info at all would be appreciated. (Also, If anyone would be interested in this harp, I would probably trade it for a nice wood comb diatonic harp, if it's worth that much. )

Thanks
Tag