[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci's health & Youtube etiquette

Thanks for the response guys, I appreciate it.  I'm a little confused as to
how this post just showed up now.  I originally wrote it about 4 months ago
and seeing it pop up now was kind of weird.

I don't tag any other harp players anymore unless of course I'm using one of
their backing tracks a la, Jimi Lee, Adam Gussow, Ronnie Shellist, etc.