[Harp-L] Patches for Digitech 300 vep

I just picked up a used Digitech 300 vocal effects processor for 60 bucks on
Saturday and jammed with some friends on Sunday night. This thing is pretty
cool, fairly simply to use even for the novice, had absolutely NO feedback
another plus and Also a lot lighter then my 410 which is the reason I am trying
it out for a practice amp alternative.
Are there any equipment effect junkies here that would share some patch settings
they have? Iâm ÂNot using it for blues or acoustic style more like Hendrix style
distortion 70âs Heavy Rock, maybe some heavy Hammond organ tone.

Thanks
Todd