[Harp-L] Smiling with Michael. ( Smile )

Hello all, here is another GarageBand experiment using the Swan 1664 Chromatic. On this practice piece, I'm trying to play the song from beginning to end while following Michael Jackson's version of ( Smile ). I call my project , Smiling with Michael. I think on the finished version , I'll pull back on my Harp and bring Michael's voice up a little so as to not step all over him. I should probably also cut back on the button use. I really like using the button on my pieces but sometimes if I'm trying to follow the vocal note for note, it throws my timing off and I'm either ahead or trying to play catch up, which becomes very distracting. What ever. I'll fix in the final version. Thanks for listening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWq5v_vtWtM
Ray L.Navarrette