RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica + Juggling

The late Terry McMillon could do it. May he rest in peace.

I never saw him do it in public. At my home, just to entertain the kids (and others), he would actully juggle (sometimes harps) during a guitar pull and play. I dont think he ever perfected it but for living room entertainment it was very cool and funny.