[Harp-L] my free skype Lesson with Robert Hale

For those of you that read harp-l everyday, over the weekend there was a
1/2hr free skype lesson give away and I was lucky enough to be one of the
top three that replied.  There are some great people on this forum and I
was lucky enough to have a free session with one of those great people,
Robert Hale (www.dukeofwail.com).  Robert did not waste anytime in getting
started and he quickly assessed my skills within the little time that we
had.  He quickly found areas for me to work on in my bending that needs
attention.  He also had a look to see how precise I am with single note
playing.  And he assessed much much more.  I really enjoyed his high energy
and his feedback to my playing.  From what I can tell, he is a an extremely
nice guy, professional, and a great teacher.  I highly recommend Robert to
all level harmonica players.

I would also like to say thanks to those at Harp-l for your dedication to
helping fellow harp players.  The information on this site is great!

Chris