RE: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

I agree that it's just a movie, and most of the folks on here know better about the folks portrayed in it, but unfortunately, the unwashed masses out there tend to take this stuff as gospel. I can hear someone now talking about the blues and saying " Oh yeah, Little Walter shot guys for using his name". Oh well, such is the effect of media in America. Would be nice if they were a little more realistic in the storyline, still would have made a great movie.