Re: [Harp-L] gear head

yes, it is a disease. I have it. but it's better than some of the addictions
I have had - at least I can re-sell my harp gear on eBay and craigslist.
couldn't do that with wine, women and whatever else you can name. let's see,
what's next - a Power greater than myself can restore me to sanity, right?
please, Lord, less gear hunting, more time practicing!