Re: [Harp-L] gear head

That picture of Usaama watching TV... He has something in his right hand. A Marine Band 365?

Splash!
----- Original Message ----- Yes Gary this is an addiction and can become very costly if not controlled in the victim. The mic you saw, if it's the same pic I found with him sitting at a desk, appears to be a vintage Russian Octava mic. Pic wasn't very clear but that would be my guess. Now go get some help. You have conquered the first step which is admitting you have a problem ;)