RE: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records - Little Walter

Yep, just a movie. When I first saw it and liked it so much, I bought myself a copy. In the special features and commentaries the director seems to convey that they were trying to stay as close to historical accuracy as possible. But the bottom line is that it is just a movie.

I have a couple of questions for the group:

Did LW really die in the arms of MW's wife?

Did Chess really die within site of the studio?

Also, if I remember correctly, Kim Wilson did some of the LW tracks for the movie. Did he, or was he brought in just to coach?

I agree with Michael R.'s statement that care should be taken when recommending such a movie.

Thanks,
Buck