Re: [Harp-L] How do you like to learn?

Hi Robert

> STUDENTS
> What teaching style is effective to you (or not) as a learner?

Great question.

It depends on what the teacher is teaching but I will assume that we are
talking about music and harp specifically.

I appreciate teachers that don't have a grand scheme of teaching to which
they try to adhere. My hope is that a teacher can and will respond in
helpful ways to my burning questions of the day, week, month ...

And when I have no burning questions I appreciate a teacher that knows
right where to strike a spark that will ignite a new set of burners.

Cheers!