From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Betsy Johnson
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:38 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Jerry Devillier

Has anyone heard about whether opening the spillway in Louisiana is going to
affect my cajun friend and harp extraordinaire Jerry Devillier.  Jerry, if
you're out there, let us hear from you.  I'm away from home for an extended
period so don't have Jerry's e-mail address.  Hope this flooding doesn't
affect Jerry!

Betsy Johnson