[Harp-L] 1st custom harps

I've been a Hohner Endorsee since 1989 and have always played stock Marine Bands exclusively.   Never really considered custom harps at all trill I recently had Matthew Smart do his thing on a MB Deluxe and a Crossover.  He did  a real fine job and both harps are easier and smoother bending as well as noticably more airtight and generally quicker action and responce not to mention louder.  Anybody else out there wanting to see what the custom thing is all about ought to look up Matthew over Hetrrick Harps.   They make an array of custom combs for just about any harps too.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldordewr.com