Re: [Harp-L] Flight of the Bumblebee on a diatonic harmonica

Hello.

I've found nothing. I'm trying to learn it now on a diatonic harmonica
(Richter-tuned) now. It's really good practice for overblows and
overdraws. But now I can't imagine I'll play it as a musical
composition and not as an exercise...

It's very very difficult. I can play it with the minimum of mistakes
in tempo 80 bmp. But the original tempo is about 120 bpm, very very
fast for playing on the harmonica. Anyway, it's a good exercise. :)