[Harp-L] Jamming in Alaska

If you haven't been to Alaska know this, the people up there are extremely laid back. I spent 10 days in Homer fishing with a good friend recently, caught a lot of Kings including a rare White King Salmon. On the way back from Homer I had a 5 hour lay over in Anchorage. While having a beer and some clams at the Bear's Tooth a local helped me find their Sunday evening blues jam that happened to be a 3 block walk away down Spennard to a restaurant/bar called Taproot. The piano player/ jam master was a real laid back and talented gentleman, he ran a very smooth and harmonica player friendly jam, there were two other harp players besides myself. If you are in Anchorage on a Sunday evening hit this jam, you will have a good time.