[Harp-L] Re: Teaser - Really??

Madcat referenced "one of if not the only rock/pop tunes I know of to
directly reference harmonica/harp in the lyrics" and the best you folks can
come up with is "Me and  Bobby McGhee" or "Willie and the Poor Boys".    And
this from a community of harp players?   Really??   You should be ashamed of
yourselves!! ;>

Or maybe you're all just too young to remember the year 1964,  when Stevie
Wonder's "HEY HARMONICA MAN" reached #29 on the Billboard POP charts.

Being a collector of vintage radio airchecks I can tell you that "Hey
Harmonica Man" continued to receive a good amount of Top 40 airplay well
into 1967 on "Boss Radio" as a Golden Oldie.   (Remember the days when
anything more than a couple of years old was considered an "Oldie"?)

Now as your penance, every one of you so-called Harmonica Men (and women)
are required to go buy a copy of this classic harmonica song on iTunes!