Re: [Harp-L] Sugar Blue and alternate tunings

couldn't agree more. great player - talent plus hard work = Sugar Blue.
1994?  who knows what he might think about the subject today? no need to
diss or offer backhanded complements to SB while digging into this topic.
he's bad to the bone, if he was going on about something for a minute 17
years ago - who cares?

surprised nobody flipped out over this line from the interview:

Steve:What kind of harps do you like?

Sugar Blue:If it ain't a Hohner, it ain't a harp!

tell mama!