From: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:30:26
To: Harp-l<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Manji reedplates

Hi--
My name is Gary Lehmann.  I am the harmonica technician here at Suzuki USA. It has come to my attention that many people desire replacement reed plates for the Manji.
Although we do not currently sell them in the United States, I have found a retailer in Japan who does sell the replacement plates.
You may inquire about them at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for buying our harmonicas!
Gary Lehmann
800-854-1594