[Harp-L] mixing brands

My performing set is all the same make and model of harp. My spare set my be a different make and model, but it will be all the same different make and model. I consider my instrument to be my set of harps and I include only the same make and model of harp in each set. I don't mix and match unless a harp fails or jams on a gig and I need to use one from my spare set. (I always carry a spare set that includes a least the 8 most used keys.)

JP