Re: [Harp-L] RE: mixing brands

On May 28, 2011, at 3:43 AM, Robert Hale wrote:

> The deciding factor would be: Does one brand harp respond very differently
> to draw bends than another? If so, you're going to over- or under-estimate
> the bend power needed as you change harps.
>
> Stay well
> Play well
>
> Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
> Distance Learning via Webcam
> http://www.dukeofwail.com
> Gilbert AZ (Phoenix)

I agree with John Walden (always have...on everything). Different harps require adjustments ON scene. I am not accomplished enough to want to do this. LOs and a few others are actually TOO good. Too strong. In other words, they require a different delivery. So switching around is going to mess me up big time.
smo-joe