RE: Ultrasude (and Teflon) Windsaver (Valve) Sources [Was: [Harp-L] Thumb -PT Gazell]

I have rubbed bees wax under windsavers on my Suzuki Promasters, then smoothed with a razor blade.  Helped reduce sticking.

Love bees wax.  Have also used it seal leaky wood combs, rub on, assemble, hit with a hair drier, tighten screws, problem solved.

Blunt