[Harp-L] re: PT Gazell The Thumb

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the kind words. Just for the record you can buy the exact valves
I use and provide to Seydel by going to their website.

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/secfwj3a0_ag1o/?ObjectPath=/Shops/
Seydel/Products/x1000hvset/SubProducts/x1000hvset-PT

On the right you can choose PT Gazell Method.

Over the years, there have been countless discussions on what I use. Beware
that there are several different companies who advertise ultrasuede. They
are not all the same. Also it comes in many thicknesses. If you order from
Seydel you get enough precut valves to do 3 diatonics. It is not expensive
either. $9.00 dollars plus shipping. Trust me I spent about a year
experimenting and this is the one. Vern and Joe stiffen theirs but I don¹t.
Vern does this because he is using it on a chromatic. Mine will not work on
a chromatic. Joe has his reasons and I am sure it works for him.

Check out my new CD ³2 Days Out² to hear these valves in action.
http://www.ptgazell.com
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://cdbaby.com/all/gazell