[Harp-L] MS Blows! is a great Holiday Gift

Hi Harmonica Friends,
I would like to make everyone aware of the fabulous
MS Benefit Harmonica compilation just released.
The Harmonica luminaries that are joining to help me and my cause is fantastic!
The album sounds great and people love it
.It's a happy joyful collection of killer songs with great Harmonica.
Thanks to all that have picked it up and said great things.

here's a link to the liner notes etc.
http://msblows.com

here's a recent interview in the local paper
http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_19059685

one can hear samples and purchase the cd here
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/msblows

Thanks everyone, I am doing pretty well today
and it will be a great one!

All the Best, MS Blows,
Jimmy