Re: [Harp-L] Outstanding concert/talk from Maestro Levy

This concert is a little taste of what Levy's online harmonica school is
like: same great playing, same warmth and humour and love of music in
general and the harmonica in particular, but all neatly divided up by
technical level.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com