Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and Air travel

On Nov 3, 2011, at 9:27 AM, Degregorio, Jeffery wrote:

> Good morning:
>
> I leave this afternoon and desire to take my harps with me on a Caribbean cruise.

I have been on 6. 3 playing and 3 non-playing (where I played anyway, lol). Have harps open and visible. Otherwise they look like pistol and machine pistol magazines to the x-ray. I use a modified clarinet case, Top tray has 18 diatonic magazines (sic), bottom section has 6-7 chromatic (machine pistol magazines (sic). I place it on the rollers and let er go.  Going out of Miami or Heath Row can be a hassle otherwise. Going out of Schipol, Fehehegy, DaVince, DuMont, Montgolfier....not so much.
smo-joe