[Harp-L] Premiere Twin 8 for sale

Hello,
   I'm in need of some cash, and selling off some gear. I have a Premiere Twin 8 in nice condition I would like to sell. It has been recovered in a laquered tweed, and has a new leather handle. All the knobs are original, original grill, and badge. It also has upgraded speakers. The amp was owned by Scooter at Meteor Amps, and all the customization was done by him. Contact me off list if interested. This is a great sounding amp, I really hate to sell it, but it is what it is.
                                            Mike