[Harp-L] Favorite Mic

Recently aquired Greg Heumann custom. Burl maple, Turner grill, and best of all, a 1951 CR black label element. I particularly love how light it is. Being smaller it's a little easier to cup than the 520 the element was harvested from. The removal of the resistor and the way the element is sealed result in a mic that sounds even better than the original 520.  I have two other 520s, one CR and one CM, but the custom is my main mic. I just need to find a name for it.  Greg's craftsmanship and customer service are both superb.