Re: [Harp-L] Favorite Mic

Hello all

My favorite harmonica mic is a Teiso(Japan '60s) that has a medium ohm, white label CR in it. It is a hair on the small side and has no room for a volume pot due transformer. It to is very light weight and has a real nice red sparkle powder coat paint job by Johnny Ace in Rochester, MI. Funny thing was I tried to sell it at 2010 SPAH.

Hal

Recently aquired Greg Heumann custom. Burl maple, Turner grill, and best of all, a 1951 CR black label element. I particularly love how light it is. Being smaller it's a little easier to cup than the 520 the element was harvested from.