Re: [Harp-L] spah - GSHC - you tube

Latest product: 1,000 PRIDE OF VIRGINIA HERRING ROE CAN LABELS
$25.00 | Buy it now | Add to watch list

  Get this email app!

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success" - Napoleon Hill

  Get this email app!

									Get a signature like this.								CLICK HERE.

 George:
Just got back myself, Last 28 Hours up without rest plus 3 hour drive on top of it
Val did a super job as always, she really handles to much and needs to kick back
more, she did have a blast at the dinner and show even dancing after all those hours!
no idea where her energy comes from

Regards
Mark