Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica in Very Funny Video

The lyrics may be doggerel indeed, but I wouldn't say the harp playing was
exactly execrable.... not great, but not truly execrable either (a.k.a.
abominable - odious - loathsome - abhorrent - detestable).
I still enjoyed it though! Very funny!

Here's the youtube link for "Bob"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nej4xJe4Tdg

Thanks for giving us the Heads-Up on it, Gary! :-)

Deb