Re: [Harp-L] Manji

Exact same thing happened to me with my Manji!

________________________________
From: Kevin Hamilton <kham27@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, November 9, 2011 12:20:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Manji

Nice harp but the back of it has no support and caves in surprisingly easy.
Easier than any other harp I've ever bought in fact. Ya think with 60+
years in the business the harp that Mr Suzuki makes with that collective
knowledge fails on the cover plate front. Sounds great and overblows nicely
for out of the box though.

Kevin