Re: [Harp-L] Slow Blues in F# - Harmonica Masters 2011

Really glad that you all like it and thanks for the nice words!

Hi Jim!

I have to write you via harp-l because I always get failure notices if I want to send this to you:

I learned Assandado through transcribing Jacob do Bandolims playing. The first part of the melody also sounds good on a D harmonica caused of the more bluesier feel but if you really want to learn the whole melody I would recommend the C harmonica which would be 4th position. After the bluesy melody it cycles around the circle of fifths. Overblows and bends are needed and after learning the melody by ear I looked on the lead sheet.

Hope this is a bit helpful and if you have other questions just let me
know.

Best wishes from Germany
Konstantin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
NEU: FreePhone - 0ct/min Handyspartarif mit Geld-zurÃck-Garantie!