[Harp-L] Columbus Ohio Amp and Gear demo 11.19

Saturday November 19th,
Time:11am -5pm,
 Location: Knights of Pythias Hall, 9 West Winter Street,  Delaware Ohio
43015.

This is a very informal meeting that started out as couple of guys who
play Sonny Jr Amps wanting to compare gear. We decided to open it up to  all
blues harp players. We are bringing amps, pedals, mics, we encourage  you do
to the same. If you have ever wanted to try a Super Sonny, Cruncher, or  an
Avenger your welcome to try.

 Contact us through _lonesomeharpman@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:lonesomeharpman@xxxxxxx)  if you have  questions.