Re: [Harp-L] Re: Microfiche Reader

Rick, that image is cool!  Thanks for sharing!

I examine reeds on a small microscope under x25 magnification to view for
cracks.  What see clearly are the deep gouges (canyon-like) from the tuning
file.  For gapping and offset, I use a light box.   I think it would be
great to use magnification in conjunction with the light box, which might
look like your microfiche view.

George