Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas Update

To Tom and Larry and anyone else who does not understand my sense of humor,
Check the archives.  There have been countless threads going on for
far too long of people complaining and demonizing Harrison.  I was
suggesting we do it again as a way of pointing out how pointless the
many complainer threads have been.

Off topic:
I just had a similar experience on facebook.  Our own Tom Ball put up
a Wheel of Fortune photo of Vana White standing next to a puzzle that
said "Big Ti _ s".  I commented "it cannot be tits because obviously
someone has already requested the letter T.  Anyone who thinks
otherwise has never seen Wheel of Fortune."  Which in my opinion was
hilarious.  I acted the part of someone so stupidly smart they are
missing the fun.  It is a form of sarcasm.  Two people responded to my
comment as if I were serious.    Either I am not very funny, which I
will humbly accept, or people really cannot understand sarcasm on the
internet.  I actually think my form of sarcasm can be tough to get
anywhere, as I am often having to explain the joke.  I suppose the
only thing to do is stop joking.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com