Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas Update, read this BEFORE you post

ENOUGH!!!   What I said awhile back still stands.  If anyone has any new
news to share on the Harrison Harmonicas situation great.  Hinting around
that you have some secret insider info that you can't quite share is not
news.  Neither is offering an opinion not based in actual fact.  Ranting
about how you've had your life ruined by paying for something you didn't
get, my sympathies but we've heard that already and it's off topic now.
harp-l-listowner