Re: [Harp-L] How much rehearsal for covers?

In a message dated 11/14/2011 10:44:28 A.M. GMT Standard Time,
robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I'm not willing to meet
for months while 4-5 others learn their  parts.  >>
I couldn't agree MORE!

When I was much younger, several times I went into rehearsal with bands who
 wanted to be "100%" before gigging. Mostly, the rehearsals went on for
many  months before musicians drifted away.... And those bands NEVER got onto
the  road...

Most of my most successful bands have been thrown together one day  and
out gigging the next!

Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now, in England.