Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

In all fairness to people's reputations, let's be more professional regarding this business venture and the slow moving legal system, reserving the name calling (if called for) for when resolution is revealed.

Stealin' Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: jon gindick <jongindick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 4:58 am
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

I got your your joke, Michael Rubin, and thought it was hilarious.  Dry sense of
humor spoken here. About Harrison: amazingly, Amex made good on my $285 loss to
Stealin' Brad, even though the transaction was almost a year old.
I also received an investigative phone call from Illinois Attorney General.  I
hope everyone else who gave Stealin' Brad money gets it back. Jon Gindick