Re: [Harp-L] Walter Higgs?

Walter kicks butt!  He was a very giving mentor to me.    I think of
him as a Big Walter disciple.  I doubt he has listened to Rick or Mark
much.  I believe he is now living in New Braunfels, about an hour
South of Austin.  I have not heard about an Austin performance for
many years which is a shame.  He is one of my favorite harp players
ever.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com