Re: [Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Sonnyboy Williamson 47 hours to go...

He also played the 14 hole model. Also tuned an octave lower. When I used to see Rice back in 61 (Baton Rouge), he was playing a 14 hole model. That's why I bought it. But I never much used it.  I sent a 14 hole to G in New Zealand 10 years ago because he wanted to make a Steve Baker special. I always liked Steve, so I sent him mine.
smo-j