[Harp-L] H Dustcap

Once upon a time I owned a Blues Jr, which I thought sounded a little shrill and was feed back prone even after tube swaps, So, I bought a Weber H dustcap and had it installed on the speaker in the BJ. The result? No difference. None. Nada. Zip. The H dustcap had absolutely no effect on anything.

Bass amps are a different story. I like how certain bass amps sound for harp. One of my favorite harp amps is an SWR Baby Baby Blue acoustic bass amp. But I don't know if they sound good because of speakers, larger coupling caps, or general EQ parameters. Btw, I don't really consider a Fender Bassman to be a bass amp. Seems like more of a guitar amp to me.

Anyway, IMHO, the whole H dust cap thing is purely a myth.

JP