[Harp-L] Jimi Lee's GrooveTrax (TM)

I know this improvisation is probably a little too elementary for most of
you on the Harp-l list, but I thought you might enjoy it nonetheless.  I've
only been playing for a little over 2 years and because I'm babysitting and
pre-schooling my grand kids on a full-time basis, I don't get a whole lot
of time to practice.  I don't have any formal music education other than
singing in the choir at St Elizabeth's in Altadena, CA.  I've been picking
up a lot of tips from the Youtube gurus like Adam Gussow, Jon Gindick,
Jason Ricci, Ronnie Shellist, Dan Gage, Dan Ridgeway. Christelle Berthon,
Hakan Ehn, Paul Lassey, and the late great Chris Michalek,  All of them
have special talents and it is really a joy to be able to see and hear
these talented musicians.

Anyway, here is my latest improv, to the outstanding backing tracks of Jimi
Lee.  This one is titled Real Easy Groove in E.  I'm playing this on a
B-Radical.  I know, I know, don't start another battle about Harrison
Harmonicas.  I only mentioned it because I see so many comments on Youtube
videos asking about the harmonica and the key.  I'm sure this is nothing
new to you guys but the whole cyberspace world is still pretty daunting for
this 53 year old!

I also recently uploaded a few songs from Disney movies, "A Whole New
World, When You Wish Upon A Star, and Zip A Dee Doo Dah" if you like to
take a look and listen of those as well.  Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/4Nlk6Als4tw
Real Easy Groove in E

http://youtu.be/d_Nq3WgPUq8
A Whole New World