Re: [Harp-L] manji reed quality

I bought one Crossover that had reed rattle straight out of the box and haven't bought another since because of it, The Manji is a better harp for me and the price is very reasonable, after playing them for a year however I think that they last just about as long as any other harp that I have tried, i don't think I play particularly loudly either.

Ian