Re: [Harp-L] manji reed quality

tom cox wrote:
<I'm just enquiring into peoples experience with Suzuki reeds. I have purchased two manjis now and both have had <reeds die on me... in my 17 years of playing Ive never had a reed go so flat so suddenly.

I haven't had this problem with any of my half dozen Manjis.  I had the very same problem on 2 of the 4 Firebreaths I bought a few years ago; the other two Firebreaths (in A and G) have worn pretty well.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick