[Harp-L] manji reed quality

I have also had bad experiences with Suzuki harmonicas. On a brand-new Manji
A, the 7th hole draw became unresponsive and unuseable after only a few
plays. A valved MR350 in C had a dead 3 draw after also just a few plays.
Living in South Africa, I am at a distinct disadvantage with the warranties,
it costs me about  $25 to ship it back and forth. Fortunately Rockin' Ron at
music4less.com is very helpful in honouring the guarantees. But no more
Suzukis for me, thanks.

I am having much better success with Hohner Pro Harps, which I have been
using for years. I also love my only valved Soul's Voice, but cannot source
them in South Africa. Anyone know where I can order some?

Rob Nagel