Re: [Harp-L] Bending Stress in reeds (was Manji Reed Quality)

Yeah. Well, there's plenty of things I can't do either Vern. Good on you for having a go, anyhow.
RD

>>> Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx> 25/11/2011 3:31 >>>
I tried what you recommended.  During a half hour of earnest effort, I was unable to get a peep from an opening reed.  All that this proves is that I haven't paid the price in practice to be able to bend and overblow on the diatonic.  As a consequence, I don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

Vern