[Harp-L] Harmonica duo tunes

My band is doing a week long artists in residence at one of the local music venues and I want to invite a fellow harmonica player to sit in and play a set of just two harmonicas one of the nights with some backing from the band. I have three months to get ready and my fellow harmonica friend is an accomplished pro.

Any ideas as to what material might lend itself to an interesting set? I have a few ideas, but am looking to present my pro buddy with some ideas for an initial meeting on the show plan.

Thanks!

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad