[Harp-L] A couple'a gigs

FYI, I'll be playing twice this week, and actually playing some harp at the
second one below:

1. Thursday, Dec. 1, at Armando's, 707 Marina Vista, Martinez, in a benefit
for this club and owner Roy Jeans. This is a priceless local live music
resource that must be kept going. Suggested donation:$20. Not sure when
I'll be playing (probably autoharp) and singing as I'm part of a large cast
of local musicians participating. The event is sponsored by the Martinez
News-Gazette and will run from 7 to 10 p.m.

2. Friday, Dec. 2 at the piano bar at Lefty O'Doul's, 333 Geary St., San
Francisco, 6-9 p.m. for Black Irish Friday, an evening of Irish ballads
with Barry "The Fish" Melton, Kevin Fagan and Jay Johnson. I'll be playing
flute, tinwhistle and tremolo harmonica for this one, it should be great
fun. Get there early for a good seat as the piano bar is smallish and my
band mates have lots of friends in S.F.

Hope to see you at one of these!

Cheers, Bob Loomis