[Harp-L] Michael P, San Diego, Holiday Season....

I Just got off the phone with Robert Bonfiglio who asked me to send his Condloences here as they last spent time at the Garden State Festival just weeks ago. He thought highly of our friend Michael Polesky and cherished their freindship over the years and is saddened deeply as we all our. Love and blessings to his Wife and Little Girl.

Robert B has just got back from Germany, he was getting ready to have Thanksgiving with his family when he got an 11th hour phone call from an Orchestra that was all set to perform "The Villa Lobos Harmonica Concerto" this past Saturday but the soloist came down sick. The concert was hit, but the Turkey was cold and had to be heated up upon his return back to the States,-)

The week before hie performed with "The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra" playing Gershwin classics.......the guy gets around!

On another note:

I did post this last month but thought I'd post it here one more time before the holidays so people can plan ahead...we've been having some FUN at these workshops and our next town looks like it could be the Frisco Bay area so stay tuned...

These workshops are a terrific way to "bust the rut" in your practicing and playing and bring your playing to newer levels with all kinds of tips and exercises, handouts and "hands on" teaching and playing. Info on the next workshop in San Diego are below. We haven't yet picked our venue as we'll need to see the size of the class first and pick the space accordingly.

Holiday Wishes,
Rob Paparozzi

PS...if your starting to brush up on your Holiday Tunes like me,-) I Know it's early but here's a link to playalong to!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpBRMAE22k

Pss...I'm hopin to make NAMM this coming year and perform at The Anaheim Hilton on the Friday Nite of the convention. I will be Musical Director for a set by "Bernard Purdie and friends". So see some of you in LA and let's have a toast in Michael's memory.

The "Bonfiglio-Paparozzi Harmonica Workshop" is officially on the road! we are now in the planning stage for SAN DIEGO on the weekend of:

February 4th & 5th 2012 (for Diatonic & Chromatic Players)

If you get a minute checkout what it encompasses on this youtube promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwICtAXn7ng

PS...If you are interested in attending, contact me offlist or just sign up on my website..
(class size will be limited to 15-20 people)

Best,
Rob Paparozzi
www.robpaparozzi.com