[Harp-L] thank you

Hi Harmonica Friends,
Thank you everyone who has picked up the new Harmonica Compilation MS Blows! and your kind
compliments about how good it sounds! I believe this may be the only Harmonica compilation with these
stellar players all on the same album. and even I think it's great. It would also make a dynamite gift for a
Harmonicist or someone who has or cares for an MS patient or both. It's upbeat and getting very good reviews.
Thanks Stovall Brown for putting msblows.com together. Ms Blows so do I.
Jimmy Gordon